Besides filling up on the latest information about immersion (3D, VR, AR,…), one main reason why people keep coming back to Stereopsia - formerly called 3D Stereo MEDIA - is to take advantage of the many networking opportunities we provide, where scientists, engineers, artists, businesspersons, and aficionados (among others) can get together and discover new facets of a fascinating domain. The present Networking Reception is one such opportunity.
After a day of hard work at Stereopsia, at BOZAR, you and your special ones and friends will:
- arrive to the magnificent City Hall of Brussels by strolling through its world-renown Grand-Place, beautifully decorated and illuminated in this festive Holiday Season;
- hear a first, brief Welcome message by Stereopsia’s General Chair, Prof. Jacques G. Verly, from University of Liège;
- hear a second Welcome message by a Deputy Burgomaster (“Wethouder” in Dutch, “Echevin” in French), who will briefly present the exceptional venue, the historic City Hall of Brussels;
- enjoy an assortment of exceptional Belgian beers (and soft drinks), and light food;
- be immersed in the 3D sound of a 3D piano;
- meet old friends and make new ones, from close places to distant one, from Belgium to Australia;
- exchange business cards (bring lots of them), swap ideas, conceive joint projects, and conclude new deals, …provided that the beer has not taken full control of your creativity and thinking;
- stroll again through the Brussels Grand-Place and the coldness of night, to wherever you may wish to pursue the evening and night with your friends, old and new, but with moderation, of course, since a long day awaits you on Wednesday.
Business attire, or Coktail
Tuesday 12 Dec, from 6:30 pm till 8:00 pm.
The City Hall of Brussels, right on Brussels Grand-Place, a barely 10 min walk form the Center for Fine Arts, Brussels.
For holders of IC3D and 3DAC Passes: participation is included in your registration fee. However, to get admittance, you must sign-up, either via an email to email@example.com or by talking to her at the on-site registration desk.
For holders of PCON Passes: admission is 50 €.
For all others (without Passes): admission is 70 €.
In the last two cases, you can register for the Networking Reception via our registration page, or at the on-site registration desk.