EUROPEAN XR AWARDS
The Awards Competition of Stereopsia is one of the main components of the Stereopsia event. The awards are Crystal Owls, hand-made by the Cristallerie du Val Saint-Lambert of Liège, Belgium.
These awards concern XR contents produced in Europe. They are given to the winners during the Awards dinner & ceremony of Stereopsia, held at the end of the last day of this event, at a fabulous location in the heart of Brussels, Belgium.
Submit your XR narrative live action or animation (with or without interactivity), or VR games.
AR & MR
20s.berlin – Germany
Archi VR – the villa Savoye – France
Champollion, the Egyptian – France
Emperor – France
Errances – Luxembourg
Eva Umlauf – Her testimony – Germany
Floating with Spirits – Belgium
From The Main Square – Germany
Gaudi, the Atelier of the Divine – Denmark, France
House of Moiré – Canada, France
Jailbirds – Belgium, France
Kindred – UK
LockerRoom – UK
Rock Paper Scissors – UK
Shadow – Denmark
Stay Alive, My Son – Greece
Temporal World – Germany
The bear, the tiger and the dragon – Spain
The Imaginary Friend – The Netherlands
RROOM Alpha Party – France
-Antigone in Molenbeek – Belgium
-Behind the Dish – France
-You Destroy. We Create | The war on Ukraine’s culture – Germany
Another Fisherman’s Tale – France
Hubris – Belgium
Painting VR – Belgium
Tennis League VR – Italy
Fortune (AR) – France
The Adventure of Hangar Y (MR) – France
The Metaverse & Me (AR) – UK
XR PARKS (MR) – Spain
- To be eligible in the European XR Competition, the content must comply with the following requirements:
- — Must have been produced or at least 30% co-produced in Europe*
- — Must have been completed between 1 August 2022 and 5 September 2023.
- — Contents must be narrative live action or animation (with or without interactivity), or VR games.
- — Contents must not have been submitted to Stereopsia previously. If the content is a sequel to a previously submitted content, at least 50% of the new content must be NEW material.
- — VR contents must be stereoscopic-3D.
- All XR immersive format accepted: VR (autonomous & single-computer powered headset), AR.