IMPULSE | ENTREPRENEURSHIP
This Programme prepares entrepreneurs to improve their business proposal, strengthen their products’ value proposition, and learn how to best defend a project and a vision when eventually facing investors.
During Stereopsia, participants will have access to several sessions: Spinoffs and startups will learn about important aspects of Open Innovation linked to tech transfer projects such as Horizon Europe and gather recommendations and information about Intellectual Property (IP).
19 Oct.: Project pitching session in front of Stereopsia attendees, and the jury for selection in the Programme.
20 Oct.: Jury deliberates and shares which projects will continue the IMPULSE Programme Cycle, and will pitch at the 2024 edition of STEREOPSIA, in front of VCs and investors.
- Addmire (Belgium), Nathan Puozzo
- AnomieXR (UK), Nina Salomons, Liam McKill
- CityDrops (Spain), Mike van der Noordt, David Robinson, Bruno Vaz
- Dimensify (Germany), Khushbu Verma, Vishwa Singh, Sarvana Kumar
- GN3RA (UK), Lili Eva Bartha, James Fiddaman, Kevin Barr, Nikola Yotova, Montse Carne, Robert Ramsay
- MagicBeans (UK), Gareth Llewellyn, Jon Olive
- Moverse (USA, Canada, France, UK, Netherlands & Greece), Anargyros Chatzitofis, Nikolaos Zioulis, Spyridon Thermos, Georgios Albanis
Novobeing (Poland), Sid Desai, Nik Vassev, Mitya Sorkin, Pavel Lukashevich, Timur Abdrakhimov, Kate Tarkan, Pavel Matskevich
- Pixel Thinkers (Germany), David Bennett
- Remotevents (Austria & Greece), Eder Stefan, Dimopoulos Athanasios, Mayr Nikolaus
The MetaMovie (USA, Austria, United Kingdom & Netherlands), Jason Moore, Nicole Rigo, Kenneth Rougeau, Marinda Botha, Craig Woodward, Robert Laufer, Benjamin Hodgetts, Annabelle Paulino, Chris Insana, Matt Williams, Moritz Sebastien, Conrad Gill, Avinash Changa
- Visuamed (Spain), Dr. Xavier Ruyra, Victor Herrera, Miguel Capdevila, Helena Ortiz
- VR Builder (Europe & US), David Lähner